Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day Message

Wow. Did not realize it had been that long since I posted anything. It has been crazy the last week. I am actually feeling better. I can not say that I am sleeping better but I have good nights and bad nights. I have had a lot of things going on and I have really gotten out of my routine.

Mother is feeling better. They still have no idea why she got so sick.

Christopher has one more achievement to complete his wolf badge in Cub Scouts. We are going camping with the Pack next weekend and will get a number of electives completed so he can earn a silver arrow (we may actually get two silver arrows). Once he starts playing baseball he will get his baseball belt loop.

I so do not watch television but I am now a "Dancing with the Stars" addict. I just need to turn it off and go to bed. But I want to know who is getting eliminated.

Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to your mom?? Is she ok??

    Glad to hear Christopher is doing so well with Cub Scouts!!! :)

    See you this weekend hopefully!

    ReplyDelete