Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is Wednesday over yet?!

I know that I should not wish the days away but wow has it been a trying week. I guess that what happens after a four day weekend.

I made Christopher an appointment to go to the doctor to have a planters wart removed. He is going on Monday and will stay with my mom and dad until Thursday and he will have to go all day camp on Friday (I have to work). This is one time that I can truly say I am not looking forward to this appointment. Christopher is such a baby when he is hurting.

We have a busy weekend ahead and hopefully I will remember to take the camera to Magnolia Plantation on Saturday. I want to try and go to the Flowertown Festival this weekend too but there are too many events this weekend to even try and navigate it all. Oh well, such is life.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment